AFCO Terminator SS Adjustable Struts
AFCO is proud to bring to market the most advanced and most adjustable spindle mount strut available today. Sporting a large 46mm monotube piston, the range of adjustment is un-matched to enhance tuning and performance. You will not find a more user friendly adjustable strut at any cost. Each adjustment is metered with a detent for precise adjustments. These struts are available in 3 lengths to fit virtually every ride height. A perfect choice for “No Prep” style of racing, the “extra travel” models promote additional weight transfer to hook on low traction surfaces. For more conventional applications, the new AFCO Terminator Series Struts are offered in common lengths to retro fit to existing chassis in the field or new builds that need to fit an existing jig. Double adjustable struts allow for nearly infinite chassis tuning combinations, but more importantly, the broad range of adjustment offered will allow tuners to find the sweet spot quickly and efficiently.
- 3 lengths are available to fit most tube chassis applications.
- 100% Dyno tested for accuracy and quality.
- Double Adjustable 46mm monotube design provides broad range of adjustment.
- Fully independent compression and rebound adjustments for ultimate tuning and performance.
- AFCO Exclusive aluminum steering arm gives better tire clearance. “Competitor style” steel steering arm allows you to upgrade to an AFCO strut without having to shorten tie rod assembly.
- Pro style coil-over spring adjuster nut has positive clicks with each turn, locks in place with an allen wrench and has pronounced finger grips to aid setting ride height. Spanner wrench may also be used to set ride height.
- Best front end control on the market!
Struts are priced and sold per pair.
TBM Brakes Front Drag Racing Brake Kits
TBM Front Drag Racing Brake Kits are extremely lightweight and are not suitable for use with factory rear brakes/proportioning. They must be used with a properly installed aftermarket-style 4 piston rear brake kit.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov