For heavy vehicles with tough stopping needs, the F5 caliper delivers. Its massive forged outer halves prevent deflection while the heat-treated steel center sections provide the base for exceptional clamping force. The F5 is TBM’s flagship when it comes to the most demanding applications. With 3 steel center bridges, this caliper is insanely rigid and provides legendary TBM Zero-Drag Performance. The F5 houses a massive 6” pad for great life and the ability to manage extreme thermal swings. It is appropriate for demanding applications for road racing, pro touring, desert racing, and extreme rock crawling.
The TBM F5 Caliper Features:
• Forged high temperature aluminum outers for exceptional strength
• 3 heat-treated chrome moly steel center bridges
• Compact and rigid design to fit more places
• 4-piston design provides more clamping force than most 6 piston calipers.
• Rigid pad retention system
• Available in 1.5”, 1.75 and 2.00” piston diameters
• Light weight – 5.6 to 6.2 lbs. depending on specification
• Available in 3.50” and 6.875” mount width
• Maximum rotor thickness – 1.375”
• Maximum rotor diameter – 15”
• Pads available for all applications
• Available individually or in select brake kits.
Typical Applications: GT / Road Race, Pro-Touring, Ultra 4, Desert, Truck, Humvee, Armored Vehicle, Heavy Duty.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov