97-13 Corvette C5/C6 F3 Caliper Medium Duty Front/Rear Drag Racing Brakes (Reuses Factory Hubs) 001-0245
Racing Use Only, Not Legal for Road Use
You Save 10% ($159.90)
more than 10 items left
97-13 Corvette C5/C6 F3 Caliper Front/Rear Drag Brakes (Reuses Factory Hubs) 001-0245
TBM Brakes afford racers one of the lightest and highest performing brake setup on the market. These brakes have proven themselves in every realm from Top Fuel Dragsters to Hot Rod Drag Week and everything in between. TBM is quickly becoming the winning edge in brake system design. With a revolutionary design TBM Brakes has lower drag and friction than competitors. Lower rolling resistance means quicker ET and better overall performance as well as longer pad life.
This front brake kit for a 1997-13 Corvette C5/C6 is for mounting to a factory hub.
Included in this kit:
- F3 4 piston calipers 002-0056SSP-1 / 002-0056SSP-2
- #1 compound low temp track pads 6-0102W
- 11.50 x .375 steel revolution rotors 3-1150375D
- Aluminum rotor hats 204-0003
- Aluminum caliper mounting brackets 16-0243-1 / 16-0243-2
- Hardware Mounting Kit 011-0245
For custom bolt pattern please contact us directly, otherwise OE factory bolt pattern will be issued.
Note: Picture displayed is not accurate to the following kit listed above
This kit fits:
- 1997-2013 Corvettes (Including Base/427/C-5/C-6/Z06/Grand Sport/Carbon/ZR1)
- Art Morrison 1964-1972 GM A Body 9999 AME GT Sport Chassis (Corvette C6 Spindle)
- Art Morrison 1967-1969 GM F Body 9999 AME GT Sport Chassis (Corvette C6 Spindle)
- Art Morrison 1970-1981 GM F Body 9999 AME GT Sport Chassis (Corvette C6 Spindle)
- ATS / Speedtech AFX Spindle using C-5 / C-6 Brakes 9999 C-5 / C-6 Corvette
- Cadillac XLR 2004-2010 All
- Factory Five Racing GTM Supercar 2010-9998 C-5 / C-6 Spindle & Rear End
*Please call for lead times before ordering*
*Please use red Loctite on all rotor bolts*
We recommend using TBM DOT 5.1 Extreme 6 Brake Fluid for all TBM Brake Kits. You'll need at least 4 (12 oz) bottles of fluid when building and plumbing a new system that is empty.