Mazda Miata Street / Track-Day Big Brake Kit
Racing Use Only, Not Legal for Road Use
more than 10 items left
Front Weight: 22.5 lbs
Rear Weight: N/A (Uses OEM Brakes)
The TBM Mazda Miata Street / Track-Day Big Brake Kit is for those drivers who demand excellent brake performance without sacrificing street manners. Up front, the Miata Street/Track-Day Big Brake Kit features TBM’s Pro-Cast© vented rotors in 11.75 x .810, paired with our ultra-rigid F3 calipers. These rotors are mounted to a stiff, billet aluminum hat that centers the rotors over the bearing pack to minimize bearing load and maximize life. Depending on stock configuration it provide a 47-86% increase in mechanical advantage* over the stock system. Out back, the factory style rotors and calipers are retained. Included in the kit are upgraded rotors and brake pads for your application. The rotors are stock sized, go through the same thermal treatment as our race rotors and, when matched with TBM pads, provide a 15-20% increase in stopping power. The factory rear caliper and parking brake assembly is reused. Please specify what year, and whether or not you are upgrading from the factory sport brake package. All Street Miata Big Brake Kits come complete with DOT approved stainless brake lines and are ready to bolt on.
* mechanical advantage is the difference in braking power NOT taking pad/rotor friction characteristics into account.
Fits: 1990-2005 Mazda Miata (NA/NB Chassis)
Miata Street/Track-Day Big Brake Kits include:
- (2) 11.75 x .810 Pro-Cast© Vented Front Rotors
- (2) Factory Fit TBM Superbrakes© Rear Rotors
- (2) TBM F3 Front 4-piston Calipers, 1.75” Bore
- (1) Axle Set F3 Brake Pads
- (1) Axle Set Factory Fit Performance Rear Brake Pads
- (1) Front Bracket/Hardware Kit
- (1) Pair Front Stainless DOT Brake Hoses
- (1) Pair Rear Stainless DOT Brakes Hoses
We recommend using TBM DOT 5.1 Extreme 6 Brake Fluid for all TBM Brake Kits. You'll need at least 4 (12 oz) bottles of fluid when building and plumbing a new system that is empty.