TBM 1979-93 Fox Body Billet Aluminum Master Cylinder Conversion Kit 20-10010T
Racing Use Only, Not Legal for Road Use
more than 10 items left
TBM Brakes 1979-93 Fox Body Billet Aluminum Master Cylinder Conversion Kit 20-10010T
- Billet Manual Master Cylinder Firewall Plate
- Wilwood Aluminum Tandem 15/16 bore Master Cylinder (P/N: 260-13375)
- Hardware for Installation
- Brake Push Rod w/ Heim Joint for attaching to pedal
- Fittings for Master Cylinder
Our Manual Brake Master cylinder kit utilizes a billet firewall mounting plate CNC'd from 6061 Aluminum. This plate is designed to utilize a Wilwood Tandem Master Cylinder. This requires you to drill your brake pedal for the master cylinder pushrod Kit. Includes all hardware necessary.
Note: This kit improves the brake pedal ratio for use with manual brakes vs. power brakes. While sharing the original bolt pattern, this will move the master cylinder location up in existing hole where the master cylinder goes through the firewall to accommodate the stronger ratio.
Note: We recommend a 6-7:1 pedal ratio on all manual brake systems